Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Sunday, February 20, 2011
We are still feeling the LOVE from Kansas City to London...
Here is a card from Sydney, Australia (Kelly's Place Children Centre)
Mason received a COCONUT from Hawaii on Saturday!! Everyone helped drill the holes and had fun trying fresh coconut. It was delicious!!!
Mason was honored to receive a signed KU basketball. Even more honored to surprise dad on his birthday.
What a weekend. Ally is feeling much better tonight after a nasty virus, that caused horrible tummy cramps. Mason is starting to become more and more frustrated with his physical challenges and headache pain in the evening. Mom is trying very hard to keep up and balance the family. Ice cream sundaes, coconut, and Legos seemed to add a few smiles. Mason's feet need to be elevated. Pain in his feet may be the start of neuropathy. (damage to the nerves) We are all ready to start a new week.
We had some time to read the Valentines from John Diemer Elementary, Overland Park, KS and some from Prince of Peace Catholic School in Olathe, KS. We also received some from Salina High School, KS (thanks so much) Smiles. I am cuddling with the family as we watch Alpha and Omega.