Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Smiles across the globe...
These Valentines from India brought big smiles, thanks for the joy to our hearts.
Thanks Bill, these were from a business trip to Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks Chan for the lovely letter and good luck panda, Jing Jing
We also received a card from a former Brookridge student now an Air Force family stationed in Hohenfelse, Germany.
Owl be your friend in Roeland Park, Kansas
Thank you San Diego, CA Pathfinders for the Care package and Santa Fe Trail Elementary, KS first graders for the cards..
Oreo, walking by to say hello. She likes to jump on Mason's lap while he is playing computer games.
A tough start this morning as Mason's voice hurts to speak. But feeling a little better after some Captain Crunch and blueberries. Last night he struggled but asked, "What is Ally doing for her birth day?" I just smiled and said may be we can go to Build a bear? Mason always thinking ahead, but this morning fear grows in our hearts. It's been there just waiting to surface.
The other night a vivid dream still plays in my mind, I gazed up at a humongous tree but, instead of buds; it was Full of wasps nests ( wasps waiting to be hatched). I woke up amazed how it fit the day; we can not prepare or escape their stings.