KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine Overtime...

It is hard not to feel LOVE after Mason opens his mail. Although the mail is slowing down; it's amazing how much the World has shared with us. And it is hard to explain or put in words how meaningful the cards are. If only I could share each and everyone that has touched us. As I've said before there is a rainbow above our house. It's hard not to smile when you are being hugged.

Thank you Gonzalez United Methodist Church in Florida for the daily prayers.

Thank you Oologah, Oklahoma 8th graders for remembering Mason after 2 weeks off of school. 30 inches is a lot of Snow!! Like one of the Valentines read, "Hope your Valentine's Day goes in Overtime" Your thoughtfulness means so much.



Just look at the cool collection of magnets sent by George and Carol in Raytown, MO .



Thanks for the beautiful handmade Valentines (received on Valentine's Day)



Thank you Girl Scouts Troop 5414 in Ft. Leavenworth, KS



Thank you Coconut Creek Elementary in Coconut Creek, FL


Love from the South of France, China, and Dena and Brian from Czech Republic who shared pictures of different places they have traveled.



Below: our first postcard from Greenland



The world continues to reach out and share a part of their day with Mason; letting them know they care. Mason is listening. We are all listening. Thanks for allowing us to escape to different corners of the world. Places we have never been; and may never get to. In our hearts we are there with you. The out pouring of compassion will never leave my heart.

Even after a horrible day, we know there is someone out there. Yesterday was a day where the walls were closing in and the camel's back could take no more. But I am still holding my head up high, rough waters still lie ahead. I wish I could forget trivial things tonight. (Trivial: small or little importance) I can only laugh, when I go to the store for lemonade and come home with everything but lemonade.
The night ended with Ally sick as ever and Mason crying from a headache. Pain slapped me in the face. It's hard to sleep when your mind is in over drive; so here I am letting it out. Thanks for caring, sharing and listening to my blaring. Sometimes it's those simple words, "Our hopes and prayers are with you"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Our thoughts, prayers and hopes ARE with you. Everyday. Hugs, prayers and love to you all.

Anonymous said...

I hope you can feel the love...especially on those tough days and nights. You and your family have a piece of all our hearts. We just wish there was something we could do to ease your pain. Thank you for continuing to share your thoughts and feelings with us.

I love you SO much Andria...not just because you are my cousin but because of the wonderful woman that you are. You inspire me to be a better mom!

Continued Love and Prayers from New Jersey
Carrie

Anonymous said...

You put my troubles in perspective everyday. YOU help me.....I wish there was more that I could do to help you. Just know that we are out here hoping and praying everyday for good days and miracles. Know that you are an amazing family that the world has embraced and loves.

Amy said...

Hi Andria,
Sorry to hear about your rough day: Ally's continued stomach bug and Mason's headaches. Sure wish I, as all your friends do, could just make all that yucky stuff vanish, as quickly as it all came. I hope the weekend brings relief to everyone, and some sleep to you. Thanks for sharing your ups and downs with so many.

Anonymous said...

we are here with you

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers for a better day