Yesterday's fog stuck with me all day. So glad sunshine is in the forecast. Mason had a good day; I have no idea where the day went yesterday, I guess we spent a lot of time in front of the television as Ally just wanted to be held. Ally is sick with a tummy ache and spent a lot of yesterday puking.
Mason had fun playing and organizing his Legos. He also loves playing Plants vs. Zombies on the computer. He is looking forward to the release of a new Star Wars Clone Wars Lego game.
Hopefully with some spring air today; 70's!! We can open some windows and the germs can blow right out the window. I have been following Ally with a Lysol can, I pray no one else gets run down with this stomach bug.
We are still receiving some Love in the mail.
Cards from Greece, Australia, England, United Kingdom, and a New York card from Switzerland and a first from Hong Kong.
Here is a collection of handmade cards adorning our wall.
We love cards from Pets; Cats Tiger and Sir Lancelot
Beasley the beagle from Wisconsin
Mason, Maverick and Ally love their Stack it Cups!
Greeting from Legoland CA and the cutest elephant Valentine from Los Angeles, CA (below)
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube