Hello! Thank you everyone. My picture made the paper today in New Jersey. Today we watched tv, we never left the room. I'm losing hair only on the sides. I took a boring nap. It is very hot here. My sister and I watched Harry and the Hendersons she was scared. Ally should join the circus and ride on elephants.The boy scouts cooked dinner for us. I had chicken and green beans I wonder what people are doing? My sister is snoring. We are going to watch Extreme home makeover and play Farkle. I can't wait to go home. I hope in 23 more days.
here is a picture of a viper,this is Allys favorite pet.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube