Striving to fill our day with laughter. Ally has nicknamed Mason, Mr. Gigglepants. And I asked Ally to help pick up something, she replied, "Mom I am a princess, I don't do much. " We all laugh of course. Mason enjoys playing on the computer, laughter warms the house on this cold winter's day. As we all laugh at funny you tube videos, The Duck song and more....
Mason is now taking steroids regularly, along with zantac and an antiobiotic. He is persistant when it comes to food. Tacos, and peanut butter and jelly sandwich at lunch. Oranges, oreos, pop tarts and ravioli for a snack in between. And once again tacos for dinner followed by whatever his rumbling tummy desires. His cheeks are already beginning to show signs of puffiness from the steroids. However, Mason is manuveuering around on his two feet much better and the drooling has approved. His raspy breathing checked out to be saliva secretions and his lungs are clear. A new drug can help if his secretions worsen. Tonight a constant runny nose has begun.
We search for normality. With dates of birthdays, a new Lego game in March, Easter, etc, you know all those events that fill a calendar? All these dates in our head, when we strive to focus only on each day. Each event questioned in my mind, each day concentrating on the smiles and only what is important.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube