Greetings everyone!! Mason was sick all day Saturday with abdominal cramping and tummy ache. He is feeling much better today and Hungry!! So glad he is no longer running a temperature and smiling again. Below is a few of our Valentine LOVE from around the world.
A dancing flower when the sun shines and a favorite lucky star card
Our largest valentine received from Iowa!!
Handmade magnets from Rochester NY
A rainbow from London!!
A laughing Snoopy from Parkville/Smithville MO and Australia fun from Melbourne!
A warm fuzzy zoo blanket from Arkansas and much more. We thank everyone, especially our mailman Nick who always brings our mail with a SMILE!!
The love continues to amaze us. Love from everywhere. And the majority from complete strangers just letting us know they care. Mason received a box filled with girl scout cookies from cousin Ashley in New Jersey, even more amazing the order was from England requesting the cookies be mailed to Mason!! It is fun learning about the world, like a postcard from Istanbul and a postcard from a missionary couple in Japan.
Cards from Brock Elementary in Weatherford, Texas and St. Peter Catholic School in Covington LA! Texas and Florida are now tied for 3rd place. Thanks to Australia for sending so much love!! Good day mates!!
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube