Good Morning. I am wide awake after Mason woke up with a headache. It's a small one, but any ache and pain just turns my stomach in knots. My heart aches more and more each day as we witness even the slightest changes. Mason has just started taking naps during the day, and still having tummy aches at night. The tooth fairy made a stop tonight as Mason lost a tooth. I try to ignore my aching heart as I long for some magic of my own.
The added smiles from the mailbox have continued to overwhelm us, the support is awe-inspiring; the entire family looks forward to mail each day. Our mail truck arrives between 5 and 6 p.m., which is great because dad is home.
Check out the awesome Valentine from Baby Jay. The KU Mascot is wearing the I'm Aware shirt (Childhood Cancer Awareness) and holding a signed valentine "Baby Jay loves Mason!!" Mason also received a coloring book and cards from Northern Iowa Panther Mascot. (T.C.)
Cards arrived from Massachusetts, and Maine yesterday too!! Kansas and Missouri have taking the lead with 13 cards from each state. And thanks to school friends for sending cards too.
Thank you everyone!!
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube