Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Just being a kid. Friday afternoon, Mason joined Ally and Papa outside to make a snowman. Mason sat quietly as Ally ate scoops of snow. Instead of helping construct a snowman, Mason scooped up what he could and made a snow pillow. The smile on his face tells it better than I can describe in words. I left him alone in silence. It is hard to put in words when you suddenly realize you are unable to tackle the sledding hill, throw snowballs, or put a carrot nose on Frosty. Just sweet memories of Snow. And something about the magic of snow that can still bring a smile.
The boys watched their new favorite" Ninjago" (ninja Legos) show on Friday. Maverick and Mason were excited to find some spinning ninja legos at Target on Saturday. So thankful for the wheelchair so Mason can get out. It was also wonderful that Maverick, and Mason played with a close friend on Saturday. Especially, since Mason prefers no visitors. We respect his wishes, each day not knowing what to expect. Each day a new realization. It was all so different 270 days ago. To be; just a kid.
Live, Love, Laugh and Snow!! May God's love smile on you today.