The agony, tears and frustrations. It's like having your hands tied. Ally wanting to run to Mason's rescue, "Maybe we should call the police, "Mom, call the doctor", "Is Mason o.k.?" "Mason what's wrong?" It's a whirl wind. We treasure laughter as pain tries to devour us. With every laugh; time stands still; it zaps us and energizes the moment. A simple laugh or that curvature of a smile.. getting us through..
Mason was able to find some comfort by propping a pillow on his side. Something so simple. One pillow making a difference.
The mail brought smiles again today, Mason received letters and cards from Martin Anderson Elementary in Wichita, KS and some special cards from Easton, KS. And a fun box filled with Easter eggs from Utah. The mailbox still continues to bring inspiration and strength; our gratitude to YOU!!
Finally a joke to end our day as Mason is already fast asleep... How do you wake up Lady Gaga?
You poke her face.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube