Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Lego Star Wars DAY!!
Good Morning! A rare occurrence last night, everyone slept. Mason did wake up before 5 a.m. requesting watermelon. But a pain free night!! Still yawning, Mason loves Oreo's company this morning. I know why Mason is awake. It's MARCH 22!!! Since December, he has anticipated the release of Lego Star Wars Clone Wars III video game. Guess who is getting the game today?
I pray he can maneuver the remote.
Mason loved the gifts from Vacaville High School Dance/Drill team and friends. All the way from California. It was a perfect end to Maverick's spring break. Thanks to everyone for sending well wishes and all the smiles. Below is a picture with Mason and his new friend Yoda. Something tells me Mason is not going back to sleep as he crunches on his cinnamon Life cereal this morning. As the Star Wars theme song plays in his head.
Yesterday, there was discomfort all day. I struggled as Mason was frustrated most of the day. There were times when I moved him and he did not move an inch. All he wants is to sit up straight. But his right side has him leaning and wobbly. I have never felt so weak. But today is a new day, feeling refreshed until.. Thank you for all the prayers.
As Ally fell asleep last night she smiled at me, " Is Mason going to heaven?" "God has a magic wand and Mason won't be sick" .