Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Focus on today
Good Morning. Mason had an awful and rough day on Tuesday, with very intense pain in the knee. So bad he could not walk. Thankfully by evening the pain had almost vanished and by morning it was gone. My heart and mind have been fighting about what to write. For now Mason is pain free again.
Why the Easter picture? This morning, as Mason wobbled down the hall balancing on my shoulder, he slowly asked, "What are we going to do about the Easter egg hunt this year?" As my heart sank, I just smiled and said we will think of something. Then he came up with having one color his, as we've done in the past. The picture above is last year's treasures; only weeks before we learned about cancer. Today, I focus on today. Focusing on every bit of laughter and the smiles that have been harder to obtain. Last night, Ally whispered, "I want to visit God, I have a boo boo on my leg."