KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snowflakes and prayers

Thank you for keeping Mason and our family in your prayers. Mason's strength returned some Friday. He is a true warrior, fighting to keep his head held high. Oxygen continues to be a constant need. Today, it is hard to see the struggle in his eyes. Our love goes to everyone. Thank you for all the support; we feel the love surrounding us. Those snowflakes falling today reminding us of God's presence.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you all continue to comfort us with your comments, it is uplifting to know you are able to feel the support, love, and prayers we send to you daily. God is indeed holding all of you close to Him. Peace be within Mason and each one of you.

Anonymous said...

As I looked out my window today at the snow I hoped it was snowing at your house too and bringing peace and strength to all of you. Our words seem so inadequate, but God said, " I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you or release my hold on you." Hebrews 13:5

Unknown said...

It snowed again for Mason- a reminder that he is loved by everyone. Mason loves the snow, the snow loves him back! So happy to hear about a better day for him. Thinking of you all always. Hugs and prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

You are giving me a spirit of love from God through all those surrounding you in one way or another....Plus the snow!!!

Mary Ellen Laurinat said...

I'll pray that you all have a peaceful night. Mason, I think that you are strong and courageous like a tiger!! You and your family are awsome and I am inspired by you. GOD keep this family safe through the night. Amen

Amy said...

So glad to see that Mason is feeling better. You and Mason and the rest of the family are constantly in my thoughts; sending hugs and prayers your way always.

Meryl Jefferson said...

Please send me your address one more time so I can mail a batch of pictures to Mason. Hug him for me and tell him that I am sending prayers.

Anonymous said...

Set my feet upon the Rock, Lord. Anchor me in your love. My faith is weak, as I am weak. You alone are my strength and shield. You alone, Lord. You alone.