6 months. Ally described the day, "The leaves are playing tag with each other." I smiled as the leaves were swirling in a circle. There's magic in every season, something special about each season reminding of us of you. Today, the breeze gently whispered your name as leaves fell all around. A yellow butterfly danced in the same wind. After thinking how remarkable it would be to see a green butterfly; the yellow butterfly really was more green. Oh how our heart aches so much, how we long to see your smile, instead we reach out to nature like we never have before; inspired by the beauty, feeling your presence in all that surrounds.
Our aching heart always looking up towards the sky calling your name.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube