Some days it's best not to say anything at all.
Confusion has wrapped its arms around me; perplexed. If all my worries could just vanish when I run down the street. But I only collect more along the way. Life's obstacles seem to intensify lately. So I am having one of those days. I was amazed tonight as I checked the blog to see more views and readers still following our journey.
Today I visioned myself at Ronald McDonald house, instant flashbacks; a ton of bricks hit my heart.
Then there was this story on the radio; a duck with a broken leg landed in the front of a vet's office. I could not stop crying, guilt rushed through me like no other. All I could think of is where was our miracle? There must have been somewhere, some place, someone? Anger sure gets in the way. I even get wrapped up in a butterflies last flight knowing the bitter cold nights are close in sight. There is no correcting a malfunctioned heart. Go ahead call me the Tin Man tonight.
It's been a quacky day!
For kicks, here is the story of the duck. It really is a happy story. I have to smile knowing one of Mason's very first words was Duck.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube