Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Friday, September 23, 2011
We are definitely staying busy, for now it is a good thing. The piles of clutter I talked about well, I know it's so I always have something to do. It's good to stay busy.
On September 26, we will be dining at Chili's. Chili's donates all 100% of their net profits to St. Jude on that day. You can help by dining at any Chili's nationwide. We will wear our green Make a Difference shirts that day and color a pepper in memory of Mason.
We officially signed up for the Jared Coones Memorial 5K pumpkin run in Olathe on October 8. The race raises funds for research and organizations that support cancer patients and their families. Jared lost his battle with leukemia in 1998 and his mother also lost her life after a battle with breast cancer in 2006. Here is the link for more information. http://www.pumpkinrunwalk.org/
Mark your calendars for the Thursday, October 13 sale at Maverick's school. I'll post more information soon. Maverick is thrilled to be raising money for Make a Wish®, the KC Zoo tiger fund and selling cards for Braden's Hope for Childhood Cancer.
Mason, someday I'll march in the parade again for you. You are our inspiration and we will always remember your courage and bravery. For all those that think they are having a rough time or day, just remember live, laugh, love. Enjoy today.