Yesterday, I spent the entire day cleaning the basement. It is actually in order. As I cleaned, my heart ached, a pile of pictures, a tub of Valentines, a toy inscribed with Mason's name. Memories I never to be erased. It is amazing the smallest things can trigger our emotions. Even a simple bubble wand. Constant reminders, hugs to our hearts. A ton of bricks fell on my heart and tears fell as Chris Tomlin's song," I Will Rise" played on the radio.
The morning before I dreamed of the most beautiful, colorful butterfly tree, it was like you were saying hello; a glimpse of heaven.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube