KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Live, Laugh, Love, Tigers


It was an inspiring day at the KC Zoo, running 4 miles through the Zoo.  I wasn't sure I could finish but I had lots of inspiration along the way.  Even the tiger Coke machine seem to cheer me on. Wouldn't it be AWESOME if next year's race was run for the TIGERS?  This year was the Black-Footed Cat.  It's been a weekend of inspiration.  Maverick is making a difference too. There is even a tiger watching him as he sews.  He is creating lots of Wiscurzoos for an October 13 booth at his school. Not only will he have Wiscurzoos to benefit Make a Wish®, but we will have magnets and tiger ornaments to benefit the KC Zoo .  We love you Mason. 




1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love this picture of you, Maverick! You are a real pro! I never had the patience for sewing, my thread always got tangled! Your school will love your neat creatures!