Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Monday, August 1, 2011
So I am wide awake this morning. Sleep unwanted and a nuisance. I hunger for dawn, as I crave sunlight.
Yesterday, I was blessed with an unexplainable joy. I woke up with a smile, giggling as my insides burst with happiness. Church energized and uplifted, but it was almost an overload. Where is all this energy coming from? It was strange and so awkward, how do I control this abundance of happiness? The world tilted in a new direction throwing everything off balance, it was almost a disturbance. But I treasured and savored every ounce of joy; feeling drunk in its presence. Happiness poured out of me like a waterfall. Maybe even more so like a fountain of Merlot, even though I prefer Cabaret Sauvignon.
Thankful for a day of pure bliss, yet so startled by its existence....
Maybe it's the body's way to tackle grief. Maybe I just need to embrace the gift. Maybe it's my hug from heaven.
It's o.k. to be happy, it is o.k.
We are a vessel learning to swim through waves of deception. Emotions floating in a bottle.
God continues to guide us with His amazing powers. I am thankful for friendships he has strengthened and introduced. Here's to the beginning of a new week, a new day, an open door and startled bliss.