Darth Vader is breathing down my neck. Strength does not come easy these days. If life were a Dreamworks movie; I could focus like Kung Fu Panda. If it only could be that easy. There is no Easy button.
Mason had such a uniqueness about him, the ability to calm. I miss the balance in our household, I miss everything. Life is such a mystery. There are so many examples each day to live, laugh and love. Three simple words when the world feels so against.
I won't go in to detail but; I will be honest, smiles are hard. There is turmoil within our fortress. We remember your strength Mason. There are times in life when the tide pulls us under and it seems there is no escape. Mason, I think of you every time the waves are out of control. Your brother needs you. Your sister needs you. I need you. We all need you. So what do we when Darth Vader joins us for a swim? We do the best we can.
We move forward today, thinking of you in the days to come. Remembering Mason this Sunday as we participate in the Head for the Cure, smiling with pride at our Team this year. Hope embrace us as we fight for a cure. We remember you, our hero in life's battle. Light the way to a brighter tomorrow.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube