Thumbs up for Thursday! Eddie took off for half the day, and we spent the afternoon organizing and enjoying the beautiful day. After Back to School Night; I fell asleep to the distance beeps of Maverick's DS game. A smile on my face as Maverick performed math equations on his DS. Maverick content as he competed against Mason's previous stats.
Excitement mounts today; I am picking up race packets and helium/balloons, for the upcoming Head for the Cure 5K on Sunday. Thanks to everyone WE CAN make a difference!!
On Saturday, Eddie will volunteer at Worlds of Fun for Harvesters; as a team of volunteers are constructing a pyramid from donated food cans. It is a world record attempt, so I'll be sure to post pictures. The kids and I plan on a relaxing day at home, it would be fun to help, until Ally reached for a can.
This morning the September Childhood Cancer Awareness banner flashed in my mind. I tossed and turned, indecisive on ideas to spread awareness next month. Stay tuned, I am sure I'll think of something.
Bippety Boppity boo! I am thankful for YOU! Enjoy the weekend!
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube