Why are we in this world? Ally asks. And then when I have not answered she replies, "Why did God put us on this planet? Then of course she decides she wants to give Jupiter a try. Still I sit in silence, so she wants me to pick a planet. I blurt out "Mars" (I still trying to figure out the first question) Ally giggles and says no, that is the hottest planet mom. I am still engrossed in the first question and trying to figure out where she heard the question. So finally I ask, did your teacher ask you that? No, mom Mason asked me. And then he told me, "Everyone is special to God"
Where was I during this conversation? Why didn't Mason ask me that question? Did he try and I just didn't slow down? Maybe I just didn't have the response he was looking for.
I immediately flashed back to another time when Mason was Ally's age, after reading about God's creation, Mason's looks at me and says, "Who created God?"
Today my mind keeps repeating, Why are we in this world? Can you hear the echo too? Maybe some of you already have your answer. Shall I wait in a cocoon while I reflect for an answer? I know Mason was right when he answered "Everyone is special to God" That is my answer. And so I go forth because, "Everyone is special to God". Peace can be felt in my heart today. And Mason your wisdom lives on...
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube