KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Keeping Mason's Memory alive with a ROAR..


Trying to plant my two feet on the ground today.. and stand. We love you Mason.
Searching for the right song, or the right words to say. We miss you Mason. We remember your heart of gold and hold it close. Thank you everyone for being here and hearing our cry and for keeping Mason's memory alive with a ROAR!! Standing tall for You, Mason!
You are powerful; we can hear your "Roar" from Heaven's door.

6 comments:

Brandie said...

Always thinking of you! Hugs and prayers I am sending your way! Hoping you find renewed strength. Love you all so much my friend!

Raleah said...

We have not forgotten you all! As I read from the book of Job this morning and how he voiced his agony all those many years ago, I thought of you. Asking God to hold you close to Him....

Maxine said...

I think of your family and Mason every single day.

Anonymous said...

It snowed here for Mason this morning. Brought tears to my eyes. And a little smile too. I'll call you soon. K-

Anonymous said...

Not a day goes by that I don't think of Mason and your family. Wish I had the right words to help you through this unbearable pain. Your family has touched so many lives and made us all better people. Hope you can find strength in God and your friends. Reach out to them, even if you just need someone to sit with you. I pray for you each night and imagine Mason laughing in heaven. It makes me smile and cry all at the same time.

botany downs secondary college said...

Verry thoughtful blog