Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Friday, April 29, 2011
Go, Go, Go
Thursday was quite the day. I am not Elastic Girl; my arms were stretched in different directions, and I kept repeating, "you can do this." But I have no super powers. There is no magic wand. I just do the best I can and sometimes that isn't even right. I am not going to go into details. It's just me trying to repair the broken. And I can't tell you how many times I have heard time heals. There is no time frame with grief everyone has their days. I have reached the stage where I must do something. Go, Go, Go. But there is also a voice yelling at me to slow down. And two other children tugging at my sleeve saying, mom I need you. Thoughts and words are scrambled. We are doing our best. And the smile you see on the outside is genuine. I am ready for the weekend. And I know it's not Mother's Day weekend but I am going to find time to sit and relax.
After coming upstairs, Ally still rubbing her eyes says, " Mom I had a dream you were a super hero. Me, dad and you. " I don't need to be a super hero when I have such SUPER kids. Have a super weekend everyone.