Looking forward to meeting with friends on fundraiser ideas to keep Mason's memory alive. We are focusing on the tiger exhibit at the KC Zoo. Thanks again for the support all around, we extend our gratitude as your support helps so much. From the meals, to Rick who finished our bathroom to Ally's preschool class, and many, many more.. thank you. Words can not express.
The pain inside my heart is stronger than ever. Not a minute goes by that Mason's not on my mind. I vision him everywhere, and only wish I could hear his voice or tell him face to face how much the world needs him. And so I search for strength knowing he is watching above, even now reaching down to hug me.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube