Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Sunday, December 26, 2010
The Magic of Christmas....
The most amazing Christmas ever; the outpouring of love is still fresh in our hearts. We witnessed something beyond our wildest dreams. It was truly remarkable and unforgettable. We can't stop smiling. Even driving to the store with our snow-covered van brought tears to my eyes. Every bit of snow at our house is magic. Christmas day; a day we will never forget. Our Christmas story was shared by the KC Star newspaper like the story reports, "somebody needs to pinch me".
Channel 4 stopped by just to capture the kids at play; there was a heartwarming story at 9 and 10 p.m. The 10 p.m. story still brings tears to my eyes. I hope Santa, Chief Elf and all the Elves saw the joy in our hearts and Mason's humongous SMILE. Mason's smile said it all. And our tears could not stop falling as we relived the magic of Christmas Day. We are all still smiling and on top of the world. The magic of Christmas will never leave our hearts. I share tonight with you JOY, SMILES, LOVE and LAUGHTER!! Our Christmas wish came true and our thank yous come in the photos above and video link; a huge smile from the heart. And thanks to everyone for allowing us these very special family moments. Click on the video below our tribute to everyone that shared in our magical Christmas!!