KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Magic of Christmas....


The most amazing Christmas ever; the outpouring of love is still fresh in our hearts. We witnessed something beyond our wildest dreams. It was truly remarkable and unforgettable. We can't stop smiling. Even driving to the store with our snow-covered van brought tears to my eyes. Every bit of snow at our house is magic. Christmas day; a day we will never forget. Our Christmas story was shared by the KC Star newspaper like the story reports, "somebody needs to pinch me".
Channel 4 stopped by just to capture the kids at play; there was a heartwarming story at 9 and 10 p.m. The 10 p.m. story still brings tears to my eyes. I hope Santa, Chief Elf and all the Elves saw the joy in our hearts and Mason's humongous SMILE. Mason's smile said it all. And our tears could not stop falling as we relived the magic of Christmas Day. We are all still smiling and on top of the world. The magic of Christmas will never leave our hearts. I share tonight with you JOY, SMILES, LOVE and LAUGHTER!! Our Christmas wish came true and our thank yous come in the photos above and video link; a huge smile from the heart. And thanks to everyone for allowing us these very special family moments. Click on the video below our tribute to everyone that shared in our magical Christmas!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWDFEILbq6U

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-mason-kempf-gets-snow-christmas-122610,0,5645468.story

3 comments:

pannellfamily said...

What great pictures. Mason's smile is wonderful! So so happy your Christmas wish came true!

Anonymous said...

Glad Santa could help you out.
You now know that he is a magical kind of guy who know all kinds of the right people!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog since the begining. I heard about Mason through a friend of mine at work who has a mutual friend with your family. I have never commented because I didn't know what to say. This post, along with many others brought tears to my eyes. Your family....you guys are my heros. The amazing strength and love your family has is beyond incredible. I am so happy that Mason got his Christmas wish. You guys are an insperation to us all. Your family has been and will continue to be in my prayers. Mason couldn't have asked for better family!!