Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Enjoying the Snow
We've been busy playing in the Snow!! If we haven't returned a phone call, we've been having too much FUN!! Maverick is ready to be the next Shaun White. (that's his $2.00 snowboard I found in March) Ally has decided that Snow is so much better than food. Mason has been soaking it all in, and the smiles continue to pile up. It was so much fun when the neighborhood kids stopped by to play. With temps near 60 today we are going to enjoy every last minute the snow stays; I have a feeling the sledding hill may not last. The pictures tell it all! Mason got his haircut yesterday too; he is promised a Target trip.(see photo below) It was quite an experience, he is so sensitive and it broke my heart. I felt awful, "It's too short, mom!!" and then non-stop tears. I thought he was going to wear a hat the rest of winter. Thankfully a little styling gel made him smile again. It is nice to see those beautiful brown eyes again.
Mason received an EXCITING package in the mail; from New Orleans Saints Football team. A signed autograph football. He was very excited and made him remember our 2010 Superbowl football SNOWMAN!! Mason predicted New Orleans to win!! What an INCREDIBLE gift!!!! Thank you from the bottom of our heart, I hope you can see the excitement!!