Hello everyone! Guess it's time for catch up. Mason has decided to wait on starting the meds. He somehow forgot all about double vision during the nurse visit. But, I can't really blame him. Chocolate milk and cereal are still his biggest request; yesterday it was Captain Crunch cravings; and Ally got her first Captain Crunch taste. Mason has been playing Phineas and Ferb DS game, along with T.V. and challenging mom at Farkle and cards.
We have had tremendous support and want to thank everyone!! Everything from a surprise Popcorn gift, dinner, and all sorts of ideas to make Mason smile. It makes us feel so good inside; when smiles are sometimes so hard. And I feel fantastic after my beauty makeover and date. Never felt so fabulous after a 4 hour beauty treatment; enjoyed every minute of it. And Trezo Vino was excellent!! Thanks Lisa for taking your time to nominate me. And Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids; and Mason enjoyed sharing the dinner stories at bedtime. We put our night stay at the Aloft hotel on hold; we have until November 2011. We may also decide to use over winter break as they have an indoor pool the boys would love! Thanks for everything!!
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube