A quick update this Saturday morning. Our garage sale was a success, we don't even have enough to open today. Thanks to YOU!! And yes, Santa even stopped by, can you believe it?
We continue to be touched by random acts of kindness. We sold one item, and later on the customer stopped by handed us 4 times the amount; she resold the item and gave us the profit. Our hearts stopped; it brought us back to all the random acts of kindness throughout Mason's journey. It was no doubt a magical moment; another Mason moment. It just shows how much everyone can make a difference.
We are ready to relax and watch Maverick play baseball later today. Thanks to everyone who stopped by, donated and helped the first annual KC Zoo garage sale in memory of Mason. We couldn't have done without you. We will present the "surprise"check on May 20 to the Zoo. We still are selling magnets for $4 too. Have a great weekend everyone.
I keep looking for signs of Mason. On Thursday, when we picked up Mason's portrait from Joann's the biggest, brightest rainbow graced the sky. It melted our hearts.
This morning I woke up queasy though, I still imagine that Mason will run through the door and yell, "I am back. "
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube