KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Monday, May 23, 2011

Our LAST Valentine..


January 21, 2010


May 23, 2011


It's been 124 days since Mason received the first Valentine's Day card. Today I think it's safe to say, we received the last one from Hallmark in Australia. We will always cherish the Love from around the world. Thanks for the smiles to our heart. I would also like to extend a huge thank you for following Mason's blog we are still here sharing the love, and hoping to inspire others along the way.

Now we count the days until the last day of school. Just 3 days. I woke up with "the last day" circling in my mind. I have not figured out why; maybe, it is a message or remnants of an unfinished dream. My mind lately filled with an array of emotions. I have tigers in my head ready to pounce.

Our hearts and prayers go out to Joplin, Mo. I couldn't even bare to watch the videos of the tornado. No words. Just another reason to hug your loved ones a little closer and be thankful each day.

2 comments:

Michael said...

that's so wonderful - almost like a message from beyond. i'm pretty sure mason sent a hug to you along with the valentine.

Pat Wyatt said...

Kempf family, know you are in my heart all the time. Sunday was Dickie's 36th birthday. No matter how many years go by, I never feel less pain, I just go on. Dawn will tell you we never stop feeling.
Know that Mason was loved and he knew it. That is all that matters. I can't tell you that it will get better. I can only tell you that you somehow survive and it's because you have Maverick and Ally. Meghann was my best medicine 155 years ago. If you ever need anything...
Hugs, Pat W (Dawn L.'s MOM)