KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Friday, May 20, 2011

Heart of a Tiger


Hello everyone! We met with the KC Zoo to present the check from our garage sale. What next? We are not stopping there. Every penny matters. We have a start, a start with love and determination on our side. It is a part of Mason's journey.The love from family and friends and you. We also have time on our side as the Zoo Master plan is in the works. It is possible the tiger exhibit will not be complete until 2020. So we continue day by day. Making a difference with every little step. Each one of us has our own tiger stripes. We already know Love can move mountains. I can feel Mason pushing us along the way. It feels right. I know Mason could accomplish so much more. We see his smile from heaven. We can make a difference for the Zoo, a place for all to live, laugh and love,that's more than we can ask. Mason, we will do our best; as you have left tiger prints all over our hearts. You've also given me powerful strength and confidence by the whispering wind. We love you. You will always be our hero.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Brick by brick, we will get there! I felt like it was a great meeting and helped me understand how the process works- I always thought it was much easier than that, we just don't realize how much goes into rebuilding a zoo! :) Now I know, I can't complain at how the zoo is- I need to get busy on Making A Difference! Thank you for helping me see the light Mason!!! :) And Kempf family!!!!