KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Laughter


Good Morning! Last year we were at the YMCA splashing in the pool!

Yesterday Ally and I stopped at a few garage sales and saw tiger after tiger. Ally would say, "Mason didn't have one like that." If only we could send you a care package. In the backseat, cell phone to her ear, Ally said "Hi Mason, I miss you, I got a surprise, a bike at a garage sale, goodbye"
I can picture you next to her as she pedals down the driveway.

We all feel the riot inside us, a thousand warriors continue to throw flame throwers running circles in our head. When the pain got the best of me, you gave me a sign, "LAUGHTER"; read a license plate in big bold letters. It brought a smile to my face, because when the going gets tough you were always there with a laugh. It was a sign; I needed to remember.

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

2 comments:

pannellfamily said...

I need your posts. They make me a better person, make my days brighter, and help me get all of the life out of our lives. Love you my friend.

Brandie said...

Thanks for laughing with us last night. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. It was good to see you smile! Hoping today is a peaceful and giggle filled day for you!!!! Hugs and prayers your way!