Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Today was a quiet day, we went to see Toy Story 3. Great movie! Made me cry. It was Ally's first movie at a theater. This evening we went for another swim at the pool. Mason has blood work tomorrow morning, his questions sometimes wear me down. He always wants a direct answer, his mind is constantly thinking. Hopefully, we can make some summer plans, We want to do it all! Birthdays make me think about how we spend our time. The smiles from my children are the times I cherish the most.
"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"