This weekend was pretty normal. We cleaned the garage, mowed the yard, splashed at the pool, went shopping with my mom, boys argued, yep pretty normal. Then out of the blue, reality hits again,"Cancer". The crying at the dinner table, "Why does it feel like something is stuck in my throat?" and the tiredness, the out burst of emotions.
After cleaning out school papers today, I read the School newsletter "3rd grader Mason has cancer"." Cancer". One word forever changed our lives. With laughter and love, the cancer never disappears but somehow fades away.... you know...like a burst of sunshine on a cloudy day.
Thanks to my aunts and cousins in NY for the garage sale and everyone involved for supporting Mason. Everyone's love, prayers, and support gives us HOPE and strength. Love to all!!!
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube