KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Years from Here


Happy Anniversary to the best husband and dad. It's been 14 years since we walked down the aisle. Seems like yesterday when I first met your gaze in the Wal-mart lawn and garden section. Admiring you between bags of cypress mulch. Smiles remembering the time you rescued me from the snow. And goosebumps when you first whispered, I love you ; you learned not to surprise me while driving. I love you more each day, as the days of potting soil were so much simpler...
Thanks for all you give to our family. You are amazing and deserve more than words can say. Like the lyrics say,

Years from here, we'll look back and treasure this moment forever inside our hearts And from here to there, we'll make a million memories that we can share years from here...

I treasure each day you've been in my life and always will. Although we celebrate each day; our love never stops on one day. It is everyday, every month that goes by and years from here. Our love growing stronger with each passing wind. I can not imagine this last year without your love and strength by my side. Here's to whatever life may bring; may there be many years from here... I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! just beautiful.... thanks for sharing, Happy belated Anniversary, and God bless your marriage, your love and your home!