Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Sunday, June 19, 2011
A Wave from Tiger Lilies
We spent the afternoon at Schlitterbahn. Nothing better than adding some splashes to our day. Tiger lilies were in full bloom throughout the park, each bloom crying out to us. At the River Ride, we floated along a tube trying to catch the biggest wave. For a moment time stood still as my mind fixated on each wave. I imagined all my worries and pain being carried away with each passing wave. Yeah, I tried. Then I thought; Mason would want us here; splashing and having fun. As I closed my eyes, I could hear an echo of laughter in the distance as the sunshine warmed our hearts.
Later in the day, once again out of nowhere, Ally gazing above shared a message from Mason.
"Dad, Mason is telling me a joke, "Where did the monkey put his underwear? In his drawers"
Thank you Mason for catching a wave with us today and sharing a joke. Happy Dad's Day to my dad, grandpa and hubby. To all the dads out there I hope your day was filled with sunshine.