We have been so blessed to be accepted at St. Jude Hospital in Memphis. We will be there for 6 weeks. We get to stay there the entire time. Eddie is driving with our 3 year old daughter, Ally. And Mason and I get to fly out of KC tomorrow morning. Mason's first airplane trip!! He felt wonderful this afternoon. We are still in awe at all the support. Mason was surprised today by Brookside Science and Toy, they brought rocks for him to go through, it was the most amazing time. Thanks to our neighbor Carolyn for organizing his awesome surprise. There are so many kind hearts everywhere and we thank everyone for all the outpouring of love. I am speechless. Can't wait for our arrival in Memphis. We will miss our son Maverick, but he is thrilled to be with grandma and will enjoy some one-on-one time, and play dates.
Keep the prayers coming.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube