O.k. because people want to know...
Mason loves collecting rocks,keychains,Bakugan and pencils. 5 is his favorite gum.
We currently are loving Blockbuster because the room has a DVD player.
Black Eyed Peas CD or any rock music, he gets to listen to music during his treatments. If I can think of anything else I'll let you know.
He is feeling much better this evening knowing he gets 2 days of rest, he is ready to start treatments and start the countdown. He may get a port on
Monday so he won't have to be poked so many times, he is fine with being sedated anytime he gets a shot. Happy Friday!
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube