Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
We had a SPLASH at Sea World. Now that Maverick is 54" he can ride all the rides. Including the Great White roller coaster above. Can you spot his legs dangling? Mom was thrilled to be below taking pictures. Dad and Maverick rode 4 more times!! Ally's favorite part of the day was feeding the flamingos.
Eddie and I without saying a word both felt Mason's presence at the Shamu stadium, remembering our Florida Sea World trip. Later on in the day, Ally asked me to hold her rock. I put it in my pocket, no big deal. Later she explained, "Mom that rock is from Mason, he got it from God and gave it to me, on the back he wrote, Good-bye"
At the very last Shamu Rocks show, while the boys were catching one last ride; Ally and I waited to grab our seats. She whispered to me, "Mom, my heart is broken, it is in lots of pieces; I miss Mason" She actually cut her heart in half using her hand. With tears in both our eyes. I explained how much I miss Mason too, and that he is here; in our memories.
In rocks, in tigers, and in our heart, he surrounds us. She smiled. I smiled too; Ally will always remember Mason.