Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Here's a picture from 2005, a memory of Mud soup... a memory to add to our tear drop soup...
So last night, Maverick and I discovered a book titled, Tear Soup. Now for some reason we never read this book, it arrived as a gift in April. It was shelved, somewhat like our feelings. Sounds silly, but at the time I could not get past the title. So last night, I read page by page and it perfectly described the grieving process. It was actually as if time stood still as we read the pages. Maverick did not say a word. We are still making our tear drop soup; in different ways of course. So thankful to have read the book as it helped us so much, and to me was read at the perfect time. I loved how it states, it is o.k. to share your soup with strangers. It immediately made me think of the blog.
We are headed to the library today; here are some other books recommended.
The Secret of the Dragonfly by Gayle Shaw Cramer
When a Dinosaur Dies by Laurie Krasny Brown
Another book, I even have read to Mason and Maverick was, Freddie the Leaf by Leo Buscalgia
to catch a fallen leaf...