It's Friday! The boys, and I are headed to the Ronald McDonald House in KC, Missouri to visit Royals players and assemble Monkey in My Chair kits. Mason received a Monkey in my Chair when he was at St. Jude. For more information visit, www.lovechloefoundation.org. We are looking forward to a fun morning! And then it is off to school. Grandpa arrives from New York today, and we are celebrating Papa's birthday too. Saturday we are visiting the Renaissance Festival. I don't have to look, I already know 2 boys braver than a knight in shining armor, more noble than a king....and most importantly can bring a smile to the princess.
"It's Raining Cats and Dogs"
A theory is that in old England, they had hay roofs on their houses and the cats and dogs would sleep on the roof. When it rained, the roofs got slippery and the cats and dogs would slide off of the roofs. There for it was "Raining Cats and Dogs".
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube