Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Thursday, October 28, 2010
4 day Halloween Weekend!!
Good Morning! Mason is wide awake this Thursday morning. No school for parent teacher conferences, and then the weekend begins. No special plans this weekend, just trick or treating and relaxation. I am sure we will think of something to sneak in, like maybe a trip to the dog park. Above is a picture of Mason, Ally and Maverick. The boys had a Halloween costume parade yesterday; and today Ally has her preschool party. Happy Halloween everyone. Mason is enjoying the costume photos on the Make a difference for Mason Facebook page. The boys are both awake!! Mason loves waking up his brother especially when there in no school. Mom can we play Wii ? P.S. Mason decided to stick with a swamp monster costume, to mom's relief I was not having any luck finding a football helmet.