Good news! Mason took his Chemo the last 2 nights much better, no tears!! Your support helps so much, just knowing everyone is on his side really helps. We are also slowly moving the evening dose to an even earlier time, this should help too. Last night he ran outside and was so thirsty that he swallowed the Chemo right down, so maybe he can jog before each dose. Smiles!! Thank you everyone!! Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend!
Like a pebble cast on water, making circles that reach out far beyond it's center, your kindness can touch more lives than you will ever know.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube