Happy Fourth of July. Mason has been looking forward to Fourth of July for the last few months, but he woke up with a 103.7 temperature. He was too sick to take his morning Chemo. And slept most of the day. He still had a temperature last night but was able to take his nightly Chemo. It really helps that after July 6 he gets a 2 week break from Chemo. This morning he is fever free!!! And the fireworks were rained out, so hopefully we will get to see them tonight!! The picture below was taken on July 1, for Mimi's birthday. Thank you for all the prayers!
Mason watched Superman 2 yesterday, how perfect a quote for today:
A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
-- Christopher Reeve
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube