Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
We are back HOME!
Wow! What a trip!! The good news Mason's MRI results were stable, and he can continue Chemo. I do not have the strength to tell him, the dose doubled and in order for the correct mg, he has to take 7 pills. 3 were very difficult. (that's twice a day-total of 14 daily) He starts again July 20. He was a brave trooper. I had so many mixed emotions returning to St. Jude. I fought back tears, as I felt happy, proud to be there, sad, angry, all of it! But most of all thankful and hopeful. We were looking forward to returning home by 9 p.m Tuesday. Little did we know our flight would be delayed 12 minutes, then 2 hours, then 2 hours 30 min, then 4 hours, then 4 hours 30 minutes, then 6 hours. The plane actually landed at midnight, only to find out our flight had no crew! At 1:30 we had an option to get a hotel, but would not fly out until 8 pm the next day. I was glad we waited to see if the crew showed up at 2:30. Sure enough at 2:15 they arrived, with a loud cheer from all! Fortunately, Mason slept while we waited and a kind Samaritan shared her jacket as Mason's body shook from the cold. Who knew in Memphis we needed a jacket. It is good to be home.