What an exciting week ahead. Just 2 more days until the Make-a-Wish Red Robin night, Wednesday, December 7 from 5-8 p.m. at 5 KC locations (see previous post for all the details)
If you haven't stopped by the house this year, the lights are different this year.
There are 4 tigers in the display that Eddie crafted himself.
Another exciting event is this Sunday, December 11, Heartland Church will be helping stuff 200 Wiscurzoos. Yes, 200; Maverick, dad, mom and Mimi helped prepare for this event. Kids will have the opportunity to purchase after the stuffing event. We will keep you posted.
Last night, teary-eyed, I could barely read the last chapter of Milo Sticky notes and Brain Freeze. I still can't believe out of all the books at Half Price Books; it was such a random selection. It was the first and only book Maverick selected. I swear it was if the book jumped in his hands. Who would have known it would have been so therapeutic for the both of us; as I usually don't read out loud with him. The pictures and flashbacks were all so real. It was definitely a Mason hug. He is everywhere; guiding us along the way.
Thank you everyone for your unconditional love and support. Your support means so much.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube