KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow

First snowfall...excitement and sadness.   As I wrote Mason and heart, I licked the snow off my fingers.  Then I laughed, Mason always ate Snow and I would shake my head and say, gross.  But he still would eat snow by the mouth full.  Here's to the first snow and the first "taste" of winter.
2007-Eating SNOW!

The snow sure made Maverick happy this morning.  As Maverick has a music recorder concert this evening, I'd say someone up above will be proudly watching. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celia told me it snowed and I said "for Mason". Just in time for the Red Robin dinner too.

Brandie said...

Hugs!!!!!

Deanna said...

I know there were many of us thinking of Mason this morning as we awoke to the first snowfall this winter. He gave us all a new awareness in the beauty of winter and snow! He will be so proud of Maverick this evening for his concert!