KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone.  Eddie added a new song to the Christmas lights for tonight.  Celine Dion's The Magic of Christmas will play every hour.  Maverick is still excited to be sewing Wiscurzoos.  He has collected $1898.00 for Make-a-Wish just in Wiscurzoo sales.  I'd say there is definitely some Christmas  magic in Wiscurzoos.  He plans to keep making them, who knows where they will travel next.
There are so many times our hearts stop and weep, but God has continued to lift us up this Christmas with the love of family and friends.  Thank you.  I also had to share this beautiful photo my cousin posted on Facebook this morning.  It made me smile.
 With only 9 more days til Christmas, Mason stays close by my side, first I found something new that is sure to add extra laughter to the rest of our season. Mason, I can hear you chuckle now.
Second I finally found the book I was looking for Mimi(shh, she doesn't read the blog)

The book Streams in the Desert by Mrs. Charles Cowman. It a daily devotional book. I could not believe the very first page I turned to was June 21.

No comments: