®!! He even got some orders that will keep his hobby going into the next year! This is just the start of his fund-raising goal. We have the Christmas lighting in November. Red Robin at 95th and Metcalf, South Overland Park, Olathe, Liberty and Independence will have a special night, Wednesday December 7 from 5-8 p.m. 10% of the proceeds will benefit Make-a-Wish® in Mason's memory. We are so EXCITED!!! Please spread the news and be sure to join us on this very special night!
We will keep you posted as this holiday season. Maverick's goal; to sponsor a local child's wish. How much does a wish cost? Last year Mason and Maverick raised over $3,000 to send a local child to Disney World. The cost associated with coordinating a wish varies depending on the
type of wish, but as of March 2010, the average cost of a wish was
$7,205. Ways to count down on costs, is by donating airline mileage.You can find more information on the link below.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube