KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Always in our hearts...


Good days, bad days... So, it was a great week. Friday was like a toddler building with blocks; "Look how tall my tower is" then, "BOOM", down comes the tower.  Simple solution, build the tower again. So maybe that was a bad analogy?  Let's pretend the blocks melt away like the Wicked Witch of the West.

There is nothing I can say or do. I am ill-prepared when it comes to the direct attacks or the tumbling of the building blocks.   Maverick seems to take things out on me, and now his sister.   Mom's are suppose to be able to fix things and comfort.   But, there is a connection of a brother never to be replaced.   We cry together, we laugh together, we hurt together, all at different times and different ways.

Ally and I were alone driving to the grocery store, and Ally started talking to Mason.  I sighed and said,  I really miss Mason.  "Mom, he is right here"  I said, tell him I am thinking about him.  She whispered and then announced, "Mom he is thinking of both of us and picking flowers with us."  I immediately visioned a day in Memphis, a beautiful day by the Mississippi river looking for rocks and picking white clover flowers.   So thankful for these memories.
  



Late last night as I turned off the television; I glanced down at Mason's tiger,  to my surprise there sat Ally's lizard.  My heart skipped a beat; as I know, Ally placed it there, removing it from the glass cabinet. (She is not suppose to open)  I think they look great together. We all want to be closer to you, Mason. We all long for your hug and peace.
We miss you so much, 6 months, 7 months, the days go so fast.  We will always remember you.
Ally's right, "Mason is always in our hearts."

No comments: